Location: Denver/Boulder metro area, willing to relocate to Colorado (reimbursement allowance)
Ideal Start Date: February 15, 2023
Starting Salary: $65,000
Reporting to: Director of Marketing
# of Directs: 0
Travel: Up to 20 days per year
SummaryThe Pet Sustainability Coalition (PSC) seeks a purpose driven, energetic, and creative Accreditation Manager to lead the Accreditation program and focus on driving continuous improvement, building lasting relationships, and accelerating program growth. The PSC Accreditation program serves as an independently verified standard for sustainability in the pet industry. This role would be a good fit for someone who enjoys both standardized and process-driven work and the opportunity to create and innovate. This is a full-time position that is a hybrid role based near our Boulder, CO headquarters (relocation support can be provided). We operate in a fast-paced start-up environment and this position will play an integral role in delivering exceptional customer service to foster member success.
This position requires the ability to effectively manage communications with member companies, internal cross-functional teams, and external consultants in accordance with established timelines.
The Accreditation Manager will work directly with both our internal and external partners supporting our overall strategy in the following key areas:
Accreditation Stakeholder Management (40%)
- Provide technical and logistical support for companies on their journey through the verification process
- Manage relationships with all Accreditation external consultants
- Track, monitor, and analyze Accreditation verification data
- Complete member consultations to move companies past the application phase of verification in collaboration with the Member Services Team
Program Benefits (30%)
- Innovate evolving suite of member benefits to amplify company leadership and attract new members to the accreditation program.
- Leverage and manage industry partnerships to amplify Accredited companies
- Build and execute media engagement strategies and campaigns to promote the program and its participants
Event and Trade Show Execution (20%)
- Coordinate booth and show logistics for 2+ major trade shows annually
- Plan and execute networking events for retailer partners and Accredited companies
- Drive and innovate process standards to meet changing sustainability landscape
- Develop exciting and effective ways to engage industry partners to accelerate the adoption of sustainability standards
- Work cross-functionally to integrate program objectives into overall organizational strategy and vision
Measures of Success:
- Number of Accredited companies
- Growth of members in the accreditation pipeline
- Retention and re-verification success
- Steady growth in Net Promoter Score
- Accreditation Revenue Increase YOY
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in sustainability, marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in a combination of customer service, program management, marketing, or sustainability roles
- Experience developing creative marketing campaigns that highlight customer accomplishments and successes
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate, understand, and meet customer needs and solve problems quickly
- Fluency in data collection and analysis, and experience using data to strengthen programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Suite, any CRM platform, Trello, Asana, and/or Monday.com
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter HERE. Please be sure to select the correct job that you are applying for within the form. This role is open and looking to be filled as soon as possible. The first round of applications will be reviewed on January 03, 2022, and additional applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the role is filled.
PSC believes the diversity of skills, backgrounds, viewpoints, and experiences employees bring to their work will be a critical factor in our success. PSC is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All applicants and employees are evaluated on the basis of personal skill and merit.
PSC does not discriminate on the basis of age, race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, condition of pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, breastfeeding status, medical conditions related to breastfeeding, marital status, disability, veteran status, and sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and participation in social and recreational programs.
Salary & Benefits
The starting salary for this role is $65,000 with annual performance bonuses. Our comprehensive benefits package includes employer-paid health insurance with dental and vision options, a 401k plan with a 4% employer match, an annual wellness of $600, an annual professional development stipend of $1,000, and unlimited PTO. We have a hybrid in-office schedule, with half-day Fridays in the summer. Our office is pet-friendly, too! Relocation reimbursements are available for out of state employees looking to relocate to Boulder.
What We Do
PSC accelerates environmental and social sustainability in the pet industry through education, tools, project support, and collaboration. The organization works closely with companies ranging from brands, manufacturers, suppliers, and retailers. We help companies identify strategic impact opportunities that drive increased profitability. PSC’s awards and programs are highly rated across the industry and include sustainable packaging, sustainable ingredient sourcing, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Our office is pet-friendly, too!
How to Apply
Submit your resume, cover letter, and references HERE. Please be sure to select the correct job that you are applying for within the form.