Read on to learn how you can secure a spot in the PSC booth at trade shows and be recognized as a Top Performer for 2024 and 2025.
PSC Accredited Companies are leaders in the pet industry regarding sustainability. They have measured and verified their social and environmental impact, met minimum score requirements and are committed to continual improvement! One of the benefits of Accreditation is eligibility for PSC’s Top Performer Awards and trade show booth features.
The coveted Top Performer Awards are a unique distinction with marketing assets and a Top Performer badge. Companies awarded this special recognition demonstrate their positive impact with verified high SDG Action Manager Assessment scores, based on the UN’s sustainable development goals.
PSC features a subset of our Accredited companies in our booth at major trade shows like Global Pet Expo and SuperZoo. The selection criteria change with each show to highlight a diverse subset of our Accredited companies with product placement and/or signage.
Below are the selection criteria for 2024 and 2025!
Top Performer Awards Selection Criteria 2024-2025
- Accredited companies with the highest verified Baseline scores in the SDG Action Manager Assessment
PSC Trade Show Booth Features at Global Pet Expo 2024
- Accredited Companies who are Packaging Pledge Signatories *The first 12 companies to meet this criteria will be featured!
PSC Trade Show Booth Features at SuperZoo 2024
- 2024-2025 Top Performer Award Winners
Top Performer Awards Selection Criteria 2025-2026
- Accredited companies with the highest verified scores in Module 8 and Module 12 in the SDG Action Manager Assessment
PSC Trade Show Booth Features at Global Pet Expo 2025
- Accredited International Companies
PSC Trade Show Booth Features at SuperZoo 2025
- 2025-2026 Top Performer Award Winners
Still need to achieve Accreditation, but meet the other criteria? Schedule a 15 minute call with us to create a roadmap for your company to achieve Accreditation and enjoy the benefits! But don’t wait, January 15th is the deadline to be Accredited to utilize the program benefits at Global Pet Expo 2024.