Gain Recognition For Your Performance:
- Booth attention grabbers including decals and signage
- Inclusion in retailer promotional emails, social media, and webinars to over 10K retail contacts
- Trade Magazine editorial and ad coverage
- Exclusive tradeshow events
- Inclusion in exclusive coupon book and sustainable product kiosk (SuperZoo 2019)
Get Your Whole Brand On-Board:
- Digital graphics and logos
- Ready-made content for email & social media campaigns
- 18 min. Recorded Webinar Orientation for booth staff and talking points
Meet consumer demands:
- 90% of Millennials are willing to pay more for sustainable products and Whole Foods reported a 200% sales increase on sustainable brands when placed together in end-caps.
- 79% of consumers say they would be more loyal to a purpose – driven company, and 77% feel stronger emotional ties to purpose-driven companies.
Wade through sustainability claims:
- A better future for pets, people + planet requires that everyone starts taking action today. Our inclusive approach allows all companies to participate as long as they continue to improve their environmental and social impact on an annual basis. Our standards require that companies measure and improve using a 3rd party globally recognized assessment.
Engage employees to retain talent, increase productivity, and improve customer satisfaction:
- 86% of people would prefer to work for an organization that is making a positive impact in the world. By selecting products that have a higher purpose you are demonstrating to employees that their work has deeper meaning, helping them to feel engaged in the workplace. Engaged employees are more productive, have fewer missed work days, connect more authentically with customers, and are more likely to stay with an employer long term.
Sustainable business practices aren’t just good for individual companies. Adopting a 3rd party assessment creates a shared language for what sustainable business practices are, and what terms like natural, sustainable, green, and eco-friendly really mean. By requiring measurement and annual improvement instead of a minimum “score”, the Positive Impact Program incentivizes continuous improvement no matter where the starting line for each company may be.