- Multi-Material Flexible Film Pouches are composed of more than one type of material, such as a polymer type of metal. Examples include retort.
- Mono-Material Flexible Film Pouches are composed of a single material, such as a single polymer type.
Sustainable Packaging Options
- Reusable packaging can be cleaned and used again.
- Refillable packaging can be replenished with new product
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI)
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- How to Recycle (H2R)
- Interseroh / Interzero
- Association of Plastic Recyclers Design Recognition Program (APR)
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
- Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI)
- Compost Manufacturing Alliance (CMA)
- Australian Standard 5810 (AS5810)
- Australian Standard 4736 (AS4736)
- Cradle to Cradle